When you are looking for a high-level service for car upholstery cleaning in London, Car Cleaning LTD is the right choice of provider. It is preferred by customers, looking for high quality without the emphasis being on the lowest price of the service. Car upholstery cleaning for us is not only a business, but also a quest for excellence in work. Our job is to provide a top-level service. The clean-up offered by Car Cleaning LTD is a top-level service. We work with a selection of professional preparations that best fit the needs of the site, for cleaning. By choosing Car Cleaning LTD cleaning service you invest in the future of your car interior!
The Steam Cleaning Method
For the car upholstery cleaning procedure Car Cleaning LTD uses the already proven effective method of steam cleaning. The revolutionary, comfortable and environmentally friendly service is available to customers while they are at work, at home, in a mall or supermarket. Forget about waiting, professional car upholstery cleaning takes no more than an hour.
Benefits of Steam Cleaning
High-pressure steam, completely harmless to the surface of the vehicle, is used to clean cars’ interior. The cleaning method returns the natural glow far better than any water cleaning. Special access points also reach the most difficult areas of the car. The technology does not require the use of chemical cleaning products that often damage the surface and chrome parts and also pollute the environment. The result after car upholstery cleaning, performed by Car Cleaning LTD exceeds the expectations of the most demanding customers.
Eco-Friendly Cleaning by Car Cleaning LTD
In fact, Car Cleaning LTD is a leading company in the market for professional ecological cleaning of cars and care in the most modern practices and technologies. The company is constantly striving to educate consumers on responsible and sustainable car cleaning and washing. Traditional car washes use up to 150 litres of washing for 1 car, drainage of used water poisons groundwater, resulting in global pollution. Car Cleaning LTD uses less than 1 litre of non-polluting detergent. What is more, the company uses exclusively nature-friendly detergents, developed from powerful ingredients.
Car Cleaning LTD offers a full range of services, you can benefit from. All of the cleaning products, Car Cleaning LTD uses, are non-toxic, biodegradable and phosphate-free. Their aim is to preserve natural and water resources. At the same time they protect the environment, human health and your vehicle from dangerous household dirt.
Tips for Car Upholstery Cleaning from Our Experts
If you have put your car for sale, you should take care for its exterior and interior. The smell of cigarettes in the car is quite unpleasant and can even spoil potential deals in selling it. In order to cope with that problem and sell your vehicle quickly, follow our car upholstery cleaning tips:
- Clean the interior regularly with a vacuum cleaner. Never hold ash in the ashtray for a long time. If possible, wash the seats and the insoles.
- If you are travelling with non-smokers, leave a bowl of vinegar the night before the trip. An alternative option is spreading citrus fruit peels on the back seats.
- Sprinkle the seats with some baking soda and leave for a few hours. Then clean with a vacuum cleaner.
- Clean the plastic, wooden and metal surfaces with special detergents adapted for the respective material.
- Ventilate the interior of the car regularly.
- Drain coffee in several filters and wrap them well. Put the bags in several places in the passenger compartment. It is good to place something below to eliminate the danger of stains.
- Remove the floor mats before vacuuming the saloon. Clean them with special preparation and water. Don’t put them back in the car, unless they are fully dry.
The leather salon requires special maintenance, being compared to the textile interior. The well-maintained leather salon will endure the most severe exploitation and will retain its beautiful and elegant look for a long time. Cleaning a leather salon is not difficult, but it will take some time to get it right
- Buy a leather cleanser. Do not target the most expensive brands. In fact, water and soap with a neutral pH will be enough for effective car upholstery cleaning.
- When cleaning stains, be careful what preparation you will use. Once the stain is removed, dry with a clean cloth and then with a hairdryer.
- If the stain is stubborn you will have to resort to a stronger preparation. The cheapest alternative is 4: 1 water and ammonia.
- If you want to clean the children's drawings with pastels or ink, use penetrating oil and a hard brush. After cleaning, sprinkle the oil again and dry.
- After getting rid of the stains, clean the entire salon with a lighter detergent and dry well. Open the doors of the vehicle to speed up the drying process.